Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,647TL (CH$6,118,942) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)