Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,415TL (CH$841,878) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)