Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 202% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,714TL (GH₵71,444) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)