Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,249TL (¥114,925) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)