Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (RM2,578) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)