Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13065 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL (31,259 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)