Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12893 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,497TL (27,124 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)