Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,902TL (元9,332) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)