Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05967 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,321TL (руб 72,412) in Taganrog to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)