Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (S/. 3,758) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)