Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.368 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (S/. 2,093) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)