Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.470 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,914TL (S/. 1,982) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)