Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (S/. 3,764) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)