Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,510TL (S/. 2,311) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)