Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,009TL (﷼ 2,880) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)