Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.435 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,805TL (﷼ 12,412) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)