Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,920TL (﷼ 12,221) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)