Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.019 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,164TL (﷼ 3,105) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)