Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,402TL (﷼ 48,518,379) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)