Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (﷼ 43,153,168) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)