Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01274 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,789TL (297,488 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (43 minutes ago)