Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,189TL (10,655 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)