Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,764TL (4,114 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)