Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,870TL (2,931 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (31 minutes ago)