Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.677 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,145TL (6,646 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)