Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,270TL (€2,993) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)