Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 250% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,247TL (€6,683) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)