Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03917 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,508TL (Taka 140,612) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)