Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04389 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,586TL (Taka 127,279) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)