Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04537 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,880TL (Taka 85,508) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)