Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13535 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,911TL (21,507₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)