Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,321TL (16,743₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)