Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.531 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,088TL (£902) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)