Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,509TL (£931) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)