Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,236TL (7,872元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 300元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)