Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,756TL (₩1,108,186) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)