Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,240TL (₩1,205,176) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)