Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,559TL (₩1,299,205) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)