Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (₩1,325,356) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)