Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 276% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,406TL (₩2,918,117) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)