Cost of living comparison between Suva, Fiji and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.497 TRY / FJD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,092TL (16,758 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)