Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06688 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,165TL (руб 47,329) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)