Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06545 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,429TL (руб 52,392) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)