Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05948 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,324TL (руб 207,197) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)