Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10271 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,500TL (365,114 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)