Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14478 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,965TL (27,388 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)