Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10516 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,035TL (361,695 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)