Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (Rp 8,453,282) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)