Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL (Rp 12,007,715) in Surakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)