Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,375TL (Rp 10,249,068) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (43 minutes ago)