Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.507 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (﷼ 286) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 1 hour ago)