Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.270 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (﷼ 405) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)