Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10362 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,344TL (41,928 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)