Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10760 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,660TL (34,012 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (43 minutes ago)