Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,288TL (GH₵4,114) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)