Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,310TL (GH₵3,980) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)