Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,190TL (GH₵1,497) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)