Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (GH₵3,775) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)