Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13824 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,150TL (15,554₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)