Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13864 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,045TL (21,966₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)