Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 16,000TL (S/. 14,704) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)