Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,540TL (S/. 3,285) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (31 minutes ago)