Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00407 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (846,628 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)