Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00448 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,922TL (1,991,312 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)