Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,596TL (2,875,127 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)