Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 191% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,264TL (2,252,332 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)