Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.439 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,994TL (﷼ 3,919) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)