Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.131 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,051TL (﷼ 444) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)