Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29598 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,095TL (E£ 17,213) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)