Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34711 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,446TL (E£ 15,690) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)