Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,790TL (5,448 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (37 minutes ago)