Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03135 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,190TL (133,643 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)