Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 163% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,817TL (€8,215) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (33 minutes ago)