Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,576TL (€834) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)