Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 163% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,326TL (€12,205) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)