Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 199% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,405TL (£8,005) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)