Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (£893) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)