Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48318 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,011TL (8,302 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)