Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,448TL (9,849 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)