Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,883 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40996 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 258% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,180TL (27,270 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)