Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,425TL (100,987 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)