Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47071 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,772TL (10,139 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)