Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,927 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34574 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 200% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,500TL (21,693 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)