Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41838 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 260% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,009TL (21,532 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)