Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 173% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,373TL (руб 279,299) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)