Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06355 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL (руб 66,242) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (41 minutes ago)