Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44512 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,134TL (kr 13,782) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)