Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40578 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 397% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,069TL (kr 152,961) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)