Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.976 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,195TL (2,629 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)