Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,103TL (2,543 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)