Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.013 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,446TL (2,209 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)