Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.714 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,451TL (2,597 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)