Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.523 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,970TL (EC$3,264) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)