Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.661 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 363% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,406TL (CHF 19,778) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)