Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,097TL (₨54,998) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)