Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,982TL (₨55,105) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)