Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,680TL ($972) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)