Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,727TL (5,944 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)