Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (5,191 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)