Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.678 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,740TL (C$1,017) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)