Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,842TL (£850) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)