Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.826 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,437TL (£919) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)