Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,547TL (£888) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (about 2 hours ago)