Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.413 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,741TL (£739) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)