Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,519TL (1,747 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)