Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.634 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,804TL (1,716 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)