Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL (1,460 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)