Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.877 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,768TL (3,073 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)