Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,815TL (2,660 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (34 minutes ago)