Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.739 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,859TL (2,219 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)