Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,382TL (2,718 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)