Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,731TL ($770) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (39 minutes ago)